Expert HVAC Inspections Keep Your Heating and Cooling System in Tip-Top Shape
If you’ve made the decision to optimize your cooling and heating systems with HVAC inspections, you’re on the right track. Our heating and cooling is something we take for granted. A comfortable home environment is the last thing on our minds when we’re rushing from errand to errand and trying to get more done on our endless to-do lists.
HVAC inspections deserve a place on the to-do list. In fact, a twice-yearly inspection is the way to go. A certified technician visit is recommended in the spring for the cooling system and in the fall for the heating system. Make it easy on yourself and schedule this yearly preventative maintenance.
Preventative maintenance has several benefits. You’ll eliminate costly repairs from improperly maintained equipment. You’ll also benefit from lower utility costs. A system running at its most efficient uses the least amount of energy.
Typical Items Checked at HVAC Inspections:
- System is checked for wear and tear. Damaged components are identified.
- Ductwork leaks and zoning issues are assessed. If some rooms of your home are colder or hotter than others, you may have a zoning issue.
- Filters are cleaned and replaced.
- Fans are oiled.
- Electrical components and wiring are checked for wear and proper connectivity.
- The thermostat is calibrated.
How Brummitt Heating and Cooling goes above and beyond in our HVAC Inspections:
- We perform energy audits, which reduce your utility costs, and a quality check of your indoor air. With these results, we’ll present you with an action plan.
- Our technicians don’t push you to buy anything. Instead, we’ll present data on your current equipment and offer recommendations to optimize your system.
- We’re timely for our appointments and respectful in your home. All of our technicians are NATE certified. We’re licensed and insured, so you can trust us with your heating and cooling investment.
Call Brummitt Heating and Cooling at (919) 693-5536 to schedule your bi-annual HVAC inspections service. No matter the time of year, an HVAC tune-up always makes sense.